Monday, April 14, 2008

Reality TV B.S.

Oh goodness, The Bachelor. What can I say, really? Here is what seems to be a nice, English guy, being subjected to a bunch of crazy American women, and we (and by "we" I mean Jarrod and I) are crossing our fingers that the most cliched "American Girl" (Lorenzo Lamas' daughter, Shayne) will get to take this poor English chap home to meet Daddy. Now that's good reality television, people!

We can't help it that we are so fascinated by the inflated ego and poor acting skills that encompass Lorenzo Lamas-- it's a sickness, kind of like our obsession with All-Things-Hoff.

In other reality TV news, my other weakness, "Rock of Love II", came to a close last night (insert holy angel singing here), and thank goodness our dear friend Bret Michaels did not choose Daisy! That girl was on a path that led straight to Joan Rivers-ville, what with the nasty hair extensions, overdone lip injections, ginormous fake breasts, and eyelashes so artificial that you could barely see her actual eyes through them. She didn't even look human. However, let me be clear, there really weren't any "high quality" ladies on this show-- that's the whole point of the show-- trashy girls throwing themselves at an 80's rock star. Don't get me wrong, I love Bret Michaels-- (viva Le Poison!), but his taste in women is just horrid-- horrid! The woman he did pick, (thank goodness), was Ambre, who was the only one who I thought actually possessed at least half a brain, and wasn't completely slutted-out. So, here's hoping Bret finally did find his "rock of love" (even though I would secretly love it if there was "Rock of Love III").

Okay, momentarily back to The Bachelor. Robyn is just nasty-- she is. She is not attractive, always has this sort of sick, disapproving scowl on her face, and I can't stand her bad teeth. There, I said it. What's worse is her attitude (yes, for the record, I am not a complete snob who judges people on their looks)-- she interrupts all the other girls when they are with The Bachelor. Wait your turn, you attention-hungry troll!

Ah, I feel better.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah, a blog again! Although I don't watch those shows so I don't really know what you are talking about. I spend my time watching high quality reality shows like The Biggest Loser, American Idol, and Gene Simmons. LOL.