Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bad Movie Fest News

Oh yes! Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal will face off in a battle so great... so bloody... so incredibly cheesy... that it warranted yet another movie festival from our crew at Bad Movie Fest (and by our crew, I mean Jarrod, Brett, Amanda, Kris, and myself). Sadly, Kris will be unable to attend this doozie, due to the impending birth of her nephew, but she will be missed!

Some of you may remember some of my postings on my old MySpace page regarding previous festivals. There was the one that started it all-- Squatchapalooza/Hoffapalooza 2007 (Sasquatch VS. David Hasselhoff). Clearly, David Hasselhoff was WAY worse than the ol' Squatch, which in our twisted world, makes him the winner. Next, there was Salon VS. Brawn 2008 (Lorenzo Lamas VS. Jean-Claude Van Damme). This one was classic, I mean CLASSIC. I think we were snorting with laughter the entire time, until Lorenzo was crowned the winner. Our goal, many years down the road, is to have every winner face off in a bracket, until there is one supreme bad movie champion.

Yes, we're a little kooky... but we have t-shirts.

Behold the t-shirt art for Looks That Kill 2009 (in all its glory).

1 comments:

Manders said...

I am so ready for this one! I think you'll need to bring your laptop for our up to the minute IMDB info runs but it will be great!