Friday, May 8, 2009

Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog

So, I kinda fell off the ol' bloggin' wagon, huh? I go in spurts, I guess. Maybe one of these days I can get into habitual blogging, but as of right now, I find it hard to believe that I can actually, consistently, make it part of my routine. Hats off to all of you who can!

What's new? Well, my photography "career" is blossoming, which is exciting and nerve-wracking all at the same time. Lotsa pressure-- lotsa, lotsa pressure. Deadlines. Expectations. The tough thing is that there are no "do-overs". You get what you get, so you gotta get it right the first time. Pressure. Still, I can't complain, especially in this crappy economy-- I have an income, however small, and I like what I do. As soon as I bulk up my gallery website, I'll put out a blog about it, but that's next on my online agenda.

The kids are great-- evil, but great. We've had this bout of non-stop rain lately, so the kiddos have been cooped-up indoors, and we have all had about enough of that. Lots of tantrums and back-talk, which makes me want to go jump off the roof, but I guess that's all part of it. The boys are wrapping up their first year of school, which I can hardly wrap my head around, and Quincy will be venturing off to The Land Of The Potty once the boys are on summer vacation. Yay!-- More laundry! Just what I always wanted!

In more exciting news, Amanda and I scored tickets to U2 in October-- WOO! On the field, all that energy-- so stinkin' cool! I can hardly wait, can't you tell? Even if I fall off the bloggin' wagon again, I'll be sure to at least blog about that.

What else? Oh yes, the movie festival. I totally dropped the ball on that, huh? Anyway, that's a whole separate blog in and of itself (on my to-do list), but long-story-short, I wound up puking my guts out Saturday night, and was unable to view the final two films. Sooooo, I get to break the tie between Chuck Norris and Steven Seagal, as to who is worse. I've watched the Chuck Norris selection, but haven't had time to put myself the Steven Seagal cheese factor, just yet. To be continued...

Man, there are so many things that I want to blog about, but they really require their own, separate blog, so I'll have to get better about this. Anyway, just wanted to at least touch base and rejoin the land of blogging before jumping in head-first. 'Til next time.

1 comments:

Manders said...

Yay for blogging, I haven't been doing so well either. I don't think either of us will ever be as "on top" of blogging as Heather though...